To consider new student applications, please email the applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Enrollment for the 2021 school year will begin in October 2020.
Documentation for Registration
– Be solvent for the 2020 school year.
– Complete data update sheet.
– Students with scholarships or discounts during 2020 follow the procedure for renewal of the benefit.
– Pay registration fee.
– Sign contracts for the 2021 cycle.
– Complete the registration application form.
– Pay pre-registration fee of Q. 400.00.
– If you apply for a scholarship or discount program, follow the established procedure and be willing to visit for an evaluation at home.
– Conduct an interview with a section teacher.
– Complete registration fee for Q. 1600.00
– Sign a contract for the 2021 cycle.
– Letter of solvency of payments from the previous school or college.
– In case of transfer, deliver the student’s file.
Class schedule for pre-primary: from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm.
Class hours for elementary school: from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm.
Students must be present at the Escuela Caracol facilities 15 minutes before the start of classes.
The modality in which the classes are taught will depend directly on the provisions of the Ministry of Education for the region in which San Marcos la Laguna is located, however the desired and predisposed way will be the development of all activities in person , we will always make the welfare and safety of our students a priority.
Administrative schedule for the end of 2020
– We will only attend until November 13.
– Delivery of the file for graduates 3 and 4 November.
– Restart of administrative tasks Monday, January 4, 2021.
This post is also available in: Spanish